Wednesday 4 June 2014

Authors note

So you guys have seen my mini bucket list, now here is a little bit about me. I am a big outdoors enthusiasts and have been ever since I was little; I love camping, hiking, biking, walking, and running, basically anything that involves being outside! In addition to my love of nature I have an itch for adventure, almost like an adrenaline junky I guess! While I was young I would love walking through the woods, and "exploring" That is what I called adventure back then. Present day, I call skydiving, bungee jumping, and rock climbing adventure! So yeah.. I guess I'm could be classified as an an adrenaline junky..  Along with my adventurous streak, from a young age I would always be very helpful and love helping. Whether I was helping my mom with supper, or holding the door for people I would whole heatedly enjoy doing so. That neighbourly part of me has been carried through all the years, and has lead me to a passion of volunteering. I volunteer at as many places as I can and due to my giant soft spot for animals I volunteer at multiple animals shelters. This is a bit about me, and a few of my passions. To summarize, I love heart pumping adventure, and helping both people and animals. As a final message, life is short, so take every opportunity that comes your way and experience everything you can while you have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment