Monday 28 April 2014

Favorite Quote


"Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die" - Buddah

This is one of my all time favorite quotes! I try my hardest to live by it, because I believe that life is truly to short, and every second you spend angry is a second of happiness you'll never get back. I know of so many people that have held on to anger for years and years and they seem so hateful towards everything. To be honest I spent around two years being like that.. until one day I decided that I didn't want to be mad anymore and it was shortly after making that decision that I found this quote. Its been my favorite ever since and i make sure to remind the people close to me of this constantly, because as I said earlier life is short, way to short to spend your time being mad at something that isn't even worth it. That is why I love this quote.







No comments:

Post a Comment